Why make the move to Abington?
If you’ve always thought that the likes of the Sunshine Coast hinterland is the best choice for you, it’s time to reassess. Take another look and check-out Queensland’s new rural retreat!
The generously sized, gently sloped, North-facing lots give spectacular views. These features combined with open spaces and designated parklands provide the perfect backdrop for nature lovers looking for a fresh start away from the city’s hustle and bustle. With one of Australia’s best climates (and no risk of flooding) you’ll have the freedom to spend more time outdoors enjoying your new home.
All lots have access to Town water with options for timbered and open land. With prices starting at $99,000, your dream home is well within your reach!
6 things you’ll love about Abington Heights
- At less than 4 hours drive north of Brisbane and just off the Bruce Highway, it’s the perfect choice for ‘drive in drive out’ mine workers.
- Childers holds a multicultural festival each July to celebrate the region’s welcoming nature and long history of diversity and acceptance.
- Country living Childers style means clean and crisp air, picturesque untouched scenery and the safety of a close-knit community that any family would crave.
- Sugar cane, macadamia nuts, sweet potatoes and an abundance of small crops are always available in the Bundaberg region, Australia’s ‘Food Bowl’,
- Childers has access to first-class health care, education, job opportunities and lifestyle. It’s no wonder it’s called “Queensland’s next best kept secret!”
- The home buyers assistance offered by federal and state governments makes buying in even easier and are large blocks start at just $99 grand. The house & land packages at Abington Heights represent some of Australia’s best value!